Aquila Eco Lodges comprises of four, well spaced, architect designed lodges that are nestled in 100 acres of virgin bushland – bordered by the Grampians National Park and the Dunkeld Golf Course, providing a perfect environment for a retreat.
Each of the Treehouses and Lofthouses is self contained and furnished in modern, minimalistic style creating an atmosfere of luxury.
The lodges employ the latest technologies available to sustainable building, such as use of rain water, solar power, self composting waste treatment and are widely recognised for their low environmental impact approach to development.
- Our Reception is staffed 7 days a week between 7am – 11pm
- Access to wireless internet is available in the Conference Room
- Selection of DVDs, board games, reference books, binoculars are available at the office
- Private parking area is available next to each lodge
- Children playground is located close to the reception area
- Slow combustion, wood burning heater and a supply of wood is set up in each lodge on cold days
- Evaporative coolers are fitted in all lodges to relieve summer heat
- Self guided nature walks (2.1 and 4.8km ) are opened for day and night walks
- Accredited disabled facilities and access are available in one of the Lofthouses
- Transport to and back from Royal Mail Hotel can be provided on request (see the "Tariff" section for details)
- Babysitting service is available locally and we are happy to provide contacts