The Lofthouse at Aquila Eco Lodges are a perfect retreat for family or a group of friends. It ideally sleeps 4 people (up to a maximum of 6).
The ground floor is tiled throughout and contains a separate bedroom, lounge room and a full kitchen. Day beds set in huge picture windows are great for relaxing with a book and a glass of wine. Second bedroom is located on a loft floor, which is a half mezzanine, featuring beautiful red gum floors and a queen bed. Two sets of double doors lead from the lounge room onto a tiled veranda, equipped with a gas BBQ and an outdoor setting. The sandstone bathroom is just a step from your front door, set under cover of the veranda and made cozy by thermal mass heating.
- Peaceful environment
- 'Day-beds' with oversized cushions, that are set in huge picture windows
- Fully equipped kitchen minus microwave (solar power restrictions)
- Bathroom supplied with natural body care products and towels
- Queen size beds have comfortable mattresses and are made for you with wool underlay, wool doona and good quality linen. All beds are regularly inspected, cleaned and disinfected by "Health Protect International"
- Kitchen is stocked with fresh milk, several types of tea, organic instant and freshly ground coffee, cold press olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt grinders, soy sauce