The Treehouse at Aquila Eco Lodges has been architect designed as a retreat for couples but can sleep up to four guests. It is a three level building and thus not suitable for young children. Ground floor is occupied by an undercover veranda with a gas BBQ and outdoor furniture. Second floor is taken by a living area featuring 'treetop' views. The bedroom with picturesque open views is on the top floor.
- Peaceful environment
- 'Day-beds' with oversized cushions, that are set in huge picture windows
- Fully equipped kitchen minus microwave (solar power restrictions)
- Recycled red gum floors
- Bathroom has a view on bushland and is supplied with natural body care products and towels
- Queen size bed has comfortable mattress and is made for you with wool underlay, wool doona and good quality linen. All beds are regularly inspected, cleaned and disinfected by "Health Protect International"
- Kitchen is stocked with fresh milk, several types of tea, organic instant and freshly ground coffee, sugar, cold press olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt grinders, soy sauce